Twin Room / Twin Beds with Shared Bathroom €1,350
Twin Room / Twin Beds with Private Bathroom €1,425
Double Room / Double bed with Private Bathroom €1,425 (limited availability)
Single Room / Single bed with Private Bathroom €1,600 (limited availability)
Included in the retreat’s price:
· 6 nights accommodation
· Twice daily yoga classes
· 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day
· Fresh detox juice at breakfast
· Unlimited fruit, water and herbal teas
· Wine (produced at the estate) at dinner
· Aperitivo with Prosecco, and pizza baked in wood-fired oven on last night
· Use of salt-water swimming pool
· Guided hike with picnic lunch
· Use of Wi-Fi (in common room only)
· Use of laundry facilities
· Transfer to/from Lucca
· Tourist tax
Exclusive of the retreat’s price:
· Travel insurance
· Airport transfer
· Optional excursions
· Healing arts
A non-refundable deposit of EUR 300 is requested at time of booking and will secure your spot in the retreat.
Please pay the amount due via bank transfer to:
ABN Amro Bank
1017 BB Amsterdam
Account number: 18.104.22.168
(attn. M.E. Paternotte, reference: Yoga Retreat Italy)
Payment by check or credit card (add 2.9%). Submit credit card details with registration form.
Payment in full is due 7 weeks prior to the start of the retreat (May 10, 2015).
To register, please email to email@example.com. You will then receive a registration form. You are registered at the moment we have received your registration form and deposit. By paying the deposit you agree to the applicability of our Cancellation Policy and our Limitation of Liability. Italian law requires that you submit proof of travel insurance with your registration.
* Once the deposit or the full balance has been paid, cancellations must be made in writing to Living World Yoga.
* In the case you cancel your booking later then 6 weeks prior to the retreat, we will charge 50% of the full retreat price.
* Your deposit is non-transferable.
* No refunds will be made for failure to attend or to complete the retreat.
* Refunds will be made in full in the case the retreat is canceled because of insufficient registrations. Living World Yoga reserves the right to cancel the retreat in the case there are less than 10 participants.
* Our cancellation policy is not negotiable.
Limitation of Liability
By paying the deposit for your retreat, you assume complete and full responsibility for the proposed travel. Living World Yoga shall not be responsible for any injuries, losses or damages in connection with accommodations, other facilities at the resort, ground transportation, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, Acts of God, delays, changes or cancellation of travel due to weather conditions, accidents or health related problems while residing at Villa Benvenuti and while in-transit to (e.g., an accident on the way of an excursion), during, and after an excursion.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Living World Yoga from and against any losses, costs, damages, and expenses resulting from claims for bodily injury or property damage arising out of joint efforts through the period of the booked retreat, unless such bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury is determined to be the result of the negligence of Living World Yoga.
It is your responsibility to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against these risks.